-
August 14th, 2005, 03:24 AM
#1
CanadianGirl
Guest
hope your having a better day today Amanda!!! *hugs yas* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 11:29 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I just saw this post right now -lol- I'm having
better days now that I'm past the " Holy shit I
can't believe I'm 30 stage " [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 01:41 PM
#3
canadarocks
Guest
I'm STILL not past the "I'm 30" stage ...and I'll be 31 in 2 months [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:07 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-lol- Falling I'm not really either but at least
I can get up in the morning now and not be in a
foul mood! I still can't believe I'm 30 at all!
-
August 19th, 2005, 11:30 AM
#5
CanadianGirl
Guest
*L* it should wear off soon that you just turned 30 Amanda...i can tell you how my day is starting off to be like [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] *L...hopefully i'll feel alittle better
YES HE CAN HEAR!!!...sorry ihavent gotten back to you earlier just very tired and exhausted its been a busy week for me an exciting one at that
-
August 19th, 2005, 01:28 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Hopefully one day it will wear off -lol- I'm
sorry to hear that you're not feeling well this
morning.
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! -does a happy dance- I'm so glad
you got good news about Tanner. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM
#7
CanadianGirl
Guest
my pills should kick in soon *L plus eggs dont help my stomach at all *L
-
August 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Well then silly don't eat them -lol-
-
August 19th, 2005, 04:43 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm the same way with my spicy food. I love it, but I know I'll pay fer it... I also get no sympathy from my wife ether.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
rOg
-
August 19th, 2005, 04:48 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
I love spicy food as well Roger [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks